- Experience with microprocessors, digital systems and interfacing
- Experience with embedded real-time operating systems
- Experience with programming low level routines for hardware control.
- Experience with .Net Micro Framework drivers a plus.
- Experience with embedded web server
- Proficiency in C, C++, C#
- Ability to take a systems view of product development
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design techniques
- Ability to collaborate with others to define technical approach to project
- Self-sufficiency to creatively problem solve and execute independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to apply user feedback to design solutions
- Ability to work within schedule constraints and clearly communicate design challenges and solutions
- Strong technical documentation skills within a formal quality system (ISO 13485, FDA QSR’s etc.)
- Strong planning and organization skills desired
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write documents and procedures, routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Working knowledge of desktop computer and software programs
Certificates and Licenses:
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The duties may require working in a Controlled Environment Room (CER).
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. Be able to inspect parts/products under microscope on a continuous basis.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Software development for lithium ion battery and charging systems
Direct experience with entire software development life cycle, from concept through maintenance